Saturday, September 19, 2009

Beyonce Knowles signed contract

On SEp 15,2009, famous American R&B singer, dancer, actress and designer Beyonce Knowles signed a contract with a Coty Inc., the fragrance giant. In collaboration with Coty she’s going to launch a line of her own perfumes. According to rumors, Beyonce could earn about $20 million over the next three years selling her exclusive fragrance. She is already the face of Emporio Armani’s Diamonds perfume and previously fronted the promotional campaign for Tommy Hilfiger’s True Star fragrances.
Beyonce commented: “For me, fragrance reflects a woman’s attitude and unique sense of style. While I love various perfumes, I haven’t found a scent that truly personifies me as a woman. Working with Coty, I was able to turn my ideal fragrance into a reality by creating an alluring and sophisticated fragrance; one that’s reflective of my inner power.” Beyonce & Coty will launch their new fragrance in early 2010 in North and South America with subsequent plans to debut in Europe and key markets throughout the world later that year.

No comments: